Your Cart is empty
Sign Up Here Click on this link to start making money with Lolette's Hair Bar.
1. What is lolette’s affiliate program – An automated marketing program where a Web advertiser or merchant recruits affiliates/partners/promoters to place the merchant’s banner, ads or buttons on their own website and attract more customers. The store owner set a default commission for the orders and the affiliate will receive it for every referred purchase. In this way they can generate money (i.e. When the affiliate refers more customers, they will receive more money). After the affiliate reaches a certain amount of money, the store owner pays them via PayPal, bank transfer, gift voucher etc.)
2. Registration – to be able to refer clients and get earnings from their orders, you need to be registered for the affiliate program of the store. To do that, load the main page of the program, its something like
3. Login – to login into your account, just open again the program main page https://www.affiliatly.com/af-106142/affiliate.panel and enter your account credentials. Its possible that you will not be able to login due to the fact that the store owner need to approve your affiliate account first.
4. How to refer clients – As an affiliate the easiest way to refer clients is sharing links of the store. You can paste them on your personal website or in the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc. To get your affiliated link go to your “Info page” or to page “Link generator” (explanation bellow).
Other option is sharing banners, which are made by the shop owner. To get the banners, go to page “Banners” where you can choose between few banners (uploaded by the store owner).
Depending of affiliate admin, you can refer clients via coupon codes, i.e. you are associated with coupon code (which the admin gives you) and when some client uses that code, you will be associated with the order and get earnings for that. Note that the coupon codes feature is not always available and it depends of the affiliate program administrator.
5. Affiliate panel – When you have registered for the affiliate program, you will receive a panel, where you can see all the information in different pages,
Homepage/Stats page – here you can see your stats in a glance: the visitors you have referred, the referred orders made by them and the conversion
Profile page – here you can set your personal data and choose your preferred payment method (if more that one is available).
Info page – Here is all the needed information for promoting links, codes etc. You will see your affiliated link, QR code (if available) and coupon code (if available) and the commission you will receive for every referred order.
Link generator – From this page you can create links to specific pages from the store. Just paste the link, click on “Generate” and you will receive an affiliated link, which is ready to use. Note that:
Affiliated Link – can be used/shared in social sites
HTML code – is your affiliated link, but formatted for use in websites/blogs, it can not be shared in social sites.
Orders – Here you can see all of your successful referred purchases.
“Referring page” is the page where the affiliated link was placed (and the client clicked on it).
“Landing page” is the page to which the client was referred.
You can use both of the above to see the performance of your different links. if the client have used a coupon code, then the above fields will be empty.
Payments – This is the page for the payments, which the owner have made and you have received.
Banners – Here is all the banners, which are given from the store owner. You can paste them to your website and attract more customers. Just click on the green button “Get HTML code” and your HTML code for that banner and your affiliated link will be generated.