Your Cart is empty
Say good bye to broken, dry, brittle, and thinning hair forever with Lolette’s Hair Bar “Hair Crack” hair oil . * Gentle enough for daily use
* Helps to reduce shedding
* 100% natural Drug Free Hair Growth
* Hair regrowth for women and men with alopecia
* Recommended for all types of hair
* Strengthens Weak Hair
* Hair Loss Treatment
* Leaves scalp feeling soothed & conditioned
* Helps to support natural growth and retention
* Revitalizes Hair Follicles
* Lightweight & non-greasy
Tea Tree, Leaf Oil, Peppermint , eucalyptus, rosemary,lemon, lavender, Ylang Ylang, vitamin A,D,E
- Tea Tree oil -helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots. Tea tree oil acts as a
- Cleanses the Scalp
- Reduces Dandruff
- Leaf Oil - promotes hair growth and stimulates the scalp.
- Lavender oil deep conditions the hair, keeps it shiny, and helps control dandruff.
- Peppermint helps stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp. Peppermint oil also:
- Helps balance the PH levels in the scalp
- Stimulates blood circulation to the scalp
- Adds shine to the Hair strands
- Eucalyptus - oil is a great way to stimulate the hair follicles. This is likely because eucalyptus can bring down inflammation in the scalp which helps create an ideal environment for hair growth.
- Rosemary - prevents hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, and leading to hair loss. Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil is used to prevent premature graying and dandruff. It also helps dry or itchy scalp, fights hair loss and thinning, stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and helps prevent pre-mature graying.
- Lemon - oil It helps clean the scalp and unclog hair follicles. Lemon has anti-fungal properties that help maintain scalp health. It helps control the production of oil in your scalp. Lemon juice also helps stimulate re-growth from dormant hair follicles.
- Lavender - is known for its stress reducing qualities. Lavender oil deep conditions the hair, keeps it shiny, and helps control dandruff.
- Ylang Ylang - Treats Hair Loss. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is an effective natural treatment to reduce hair fall caused by stress and alopecia. When it is massaged into the hair follicles, it stimulates hair growth. It is a natural way to treat thinning hair.
- Vitamin A - All cells need vitamin A for growth. This includes hair, the fastest growing tissue in the human body. The body uses vitamin A to help with vision and hair growth, however, high levels of vitamin A can have a counterproductive effect and contribute to hair loss.
- Vitamin D - Low levels of vitamin D are linked to alopecia, a technical term for hair loss. Vitamin D can help create new follicles - little pores where new hair can grow. Balding occurs when your follicles are constantly dormant. Vitamin E - Similar to
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can prevent oxidative stress. In one study, people with hair loss experienced a 34.5% increase in hair growth after supplementing with vitamin E for 8 months. vitamin E improves hair health and promote growth.